Collingwood Richardson & Co. Ltd. recognises the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups. We are currently working on improving our site for everyone, using WCAG guidelines to improve accessibility.
We provide the following accessibilty guidance when naviagating the Collingwood Richardson & Co. Ltd. website:
Resizing the text in your browser
Our web site can be viewed using three text sizes to complement the browsers text size and can be found on the top right of all pages.
You can resize the text in Internet Explorer. From the top menu bar:
- Click on View on the menu toolbar (or press Alt and V)
Click on Text Size (or press Alt and X)
The text size can sometimes be increased more by disabling the text size in Internet Explorer. From the top menu bar:
- Select Tools
Select Internet Options
Click on the Accessibility button at the bottom of the panel
Make sure the ‘Ignore font sizes on web pages’ option is ticked.
To change the text size in your browser users can press:
- control and + to increase the text size
control and – to decrease the text size
control and 0 (zero) to return to normal text size.
Accessibility features in your browser
- Choose: Help > Contents > Accessibility
- The pages on our website conform to many of the A and AA compliance guidelines as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and endorsed by the Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB).
- We strive to obey the spirit of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) of 1995 with respect to the provision of services online, as required by the Disability Rights Commission (DRC). http://www.disability.gov.uk, http://www.drc-gb.org.
- While we use the *Bobby Standards to test for accessibility, it is just one aspect of our testing procedure. As a computer programme, the Bobby test is not as reliable as expert evaluation. Pages are also tested in Jaws for Windows.
Questions or feedback
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty using it, please contact us